Halloween

The day of Halloween ok I’m walking out side I’m going to Charlie’s house he gives me candy and then I keep going and more candy I’m tired of walking but I keep walking so I go to my church I see my pastor he says hi and gives me a hand full of candy I went up stairs to the gim they have some games to get candy and then they have a toddler bouncy house and a kid bouncy house so I played 1 game to get candy and my brother played like 3 or 4 games so he got candy of course also my sister got candy but like none she did not even play on game she just went in the bouncy house but it was good and fun then I won a huge popcorn bag and my sister won McDonald’s gift card and my brother so then I was gonna do the money jump but I we left and that’s what happened in my holloween time

Comments

Popular Posts