My First Post

I have no idea what to talk about.so this is my first post. I’ll talk about a game or something I do at my house. What Im going to talk about is fortnite because there is a new session in fortnite so I’m going to talk about loot lake. Ok I’m going to start from the begging. Ok so we are going to start from session 2 because I did not play till session 3 so let’s begin.session 3 ok there was a winter session and there was a gingerbread man and a girl. Next session session 4 ok I know I talk a lot but there is like 2 more sessions so if you want to read more stay if not you can read more and leave or leave but it’s ok.session 5 ok around like the end of the session there was a cubes and the opened also ok I’m g to the start of the session ok now they just released out session 6 ok I did not play but they changed loot lake but I don’t know what it looks like ok that’s all.

Comments

Popular Posts